When you need to hang your industrial curtains, you can use the line of Akon Industrial Curtain Hanger Hardware.
This will allow you to support your new or used curtains from a track and trolley system which will allow you to push and pull the curtains to the desired location.
Configuration of the Industrial Curtain Hangers
The track is constructed from corrosion resistant galvanized steel. They come in 10’ sections which you simply bolt together to gain the desired length you require.For instance, if you need to install 60’ of industrial curtain hanger hardware, then you would be shipped six 10’ sections with 5 splice connectors. The spice connectors are used to connect the curtain tracks together.
Supporting the Industrial Curtain Hangers
Once the industrial curtain track is bolted together, it now must be supported above the floor. This can be accomplished in a variety of ways depending on the available structure that you have available. Here are just a few of the available methods that you can use to support the curtain.
- Wall mount supports – This method supports the track next to an adjacent wall.
- Chain or cable supports – This method is ideal when the ceiling above is much higher than the top of the curtain. The cable or chain bridges this gap without much additional hanger hardware expense.
- I-Beam or Truss supports – If you have an i-beam or a truss that is located above the curtain track then you can use this support hardware to attach to it.
Considerations For A Successful Hardware Installation
While installing the industrial curtain rails is not very complicated, there are a few things that you should consider before you place an order with Akon. Here are a few considerations.
- Determine the height of your curtains – This is important as we will need to know about how heavy the curtains are. The reason that we need to know this weight is because we need to determine how many supports the industrial curtain track will require.
- Let us know if this is an outdoors curtain – This is important as outdoor curtains are exposed to different elements which may or may not be ideal for one particular style of industrial curtain hanger hardware.
- Will several different tracks need to connect – If you have more than one curtain and you want them to connect then please let us know. We can supply you with 90 degree bends which will allow multiple curtain to connect and form a 4 sided box. This is typical with containment curtains.